- About Erasmus+ Programme
- Erasmus+ UPKM - KA2
- Erasmus+ UPKM - KA1
- Erasmus+ Coordinators
- PIC and OID numbers
Erasmus+ is a European Union programme providing support to cooperation projects in the following three fields:
- Education and training
The aims of the Erasmus+ programme in the field of education and training are:
- To enhance and support development of all levels of education and training
- To strengthen the links among formal, informal and non-formal education and learning
- To enhance cooperation between education and labour market
- To create added values for European education and a European dimension in education
- To support cooperation among participating countries in defining education policies
Erasmus+ programme also focuses on strengthening the potential of Youth for active participation in civil society, development of leadership skills, solidarity and understanding among cultures.
For the field of Sport, Erasmus+ aims to support cooperation and networking among sport organisations as well as to support projects that can indirectly contribute towards mitigation of social and economic aspects of physical inactivity.
Erasmus+ promotes recognition of qualifications in education, open access to education materials, documents and media created through funded projects, an international dimension of activity, multilingualism, equity and inclusion.
Erasmus+ programme will cover the period 2014-2020.
The total funding allocation for the whole period is 14.7 billion Euros.
Erasmus+ is a successor programme of four EU programmes in which Western Balkan countries participated in the period 2007-2013, i.e. Tempus, Erasmus Mundus, Lifelong Learning Programme and Youth in Action programme. Some of the projects funded within former programmes are still on-going.
More information on the Programme
Institutional Erasmus+ coordinators
1. Erasmus + KA 1 – Credit Mobility:
Mrs Valentina Draskic firstname.lastname@example.org +38128422340
2. Erasmus + KA 2 – Capacity Building:
Mr Milos Subotic email@example.com +38128422340
Erasmus+ coordinators at the Faculties
1. Faculty of Sports and Physical Education:
Mrs Marija Arsenijević firstname.lastname@example.org +381 (0)28-84-700
2. Faculty of Arts:
Mrs Nevena Popović email@example.com +381 (0)28-497-924
3. Faculty of Philosophy:
Mr Radoje Šoškić firstname.lastname@example.org +381 (0)28-425-473
4. Faculty of Economics:
Mr Srđan Milosavljević email@example.com +381 (0)28-497-934
5. Teachers’ Training Faculty:
Ms Nataša Mladenović firstname.lastname@example.org +381 (0)28-84-164
6. Faculty of Medicine:
Mr Jovan Sekulić email@example.com +381 (0)28-422-154
7. Faculty of Law:
dr Jelena Belović firstname.lastname@example.org +381 (0)28-425-339
8. Faculty of Technical Sciences:
Mrs Aleksandra Petrović email@example.com +381 (0)28-425-320
9. Faculty of natural Sciences and Mathematics:
Mr Časlav Stefanović firstname.lastname@example.org +38128425396
PIC Number 951280553
OID Number E10127429