One of the requirements to enroll in a study programme in order to continue education at the University of Pristina is academic recognition of the previous levels of study.
The first step in the procedure is submitting, in person or via post office, three copies of the request for recognition of a foreign higher education document to the International Relations Office of the University of Pristina.
The request shall be accompanied by:
- two certified copies of a diploma and diploma supplement,
- two copies of translation of a diploma and diploma supplement into the Serbian language, certified by an authorized court interpreter,
- two copies of list of exams passed certified by an authorized court interpreter if there is no diploma supplement,
- two certified copies of the certificate on completed part of a study program with a list of passed exams,
- proof of payment of procedure expenses,
- for applicants who changed their name/family name an official document issued by the authorities or a copy of a marriage certificate.
If needed a candidate may be asked to submit additional documents relevant to the procedure.
Recognition fee for the recognition of a foreign higher education document for the purpose of further education is 12,000 RSD
Instruction for payment:
- 6,000 RSD to be paid to the bank account number of a faculty to which a candidate applies
- 6,000 RSD to the bank account of the University of Pristina in Kosovska Mitrovica (Payment instructions)
For the purpose of receiving the confirmation, the candidate shall pay additional expenses to the account of the University of Pristina in Kosovska Mitrovica in the amount of RSD 3,000 (payment instructions)
Contact and visiting hours: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 15.00
Address: International Relations Office, Rectorate building, Filip Visnjic Street, Kosovska Mitrovica
Recognition for employment purposes
The Agency for Qualification of the Republic of Serbia is in charge of the recognition procedure for employment purposes. All information about the recognition for employment purposes can be found on azk.gov.rs
Recognition of Foreign High School Education
The Agency for Qualification of the Republic of Serbia is in charge of the recognition procedure of foreign high school education documents for the purpose of enrolment in undergraduate studies. All information about the recognition of foreign high school education can be found on azk.gov.rs